Gain & expo impossible to modify

Reaction score
Dear all,

I'm facing an issue when trying to modify the gain & expo values of my Phantom 3 Standard.
When trying to change the value by increasing or decreasing it, the new value becomes displayed in red, and is then not saved after quitting the menu. It is still set to 0.40, whereas I've tried to set it at 0.30, for example.
Just to precise, I try this when both RC and aircraft are turned on.

Do you have any suggestion to help me sloving that issue, and to allow me to modify these value? (it's particularly the yaw speed that I would like to reduce, to get smoother videos).

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

Best regards,
Julien

When trying to change the value by increasing or decreasing it, the new value becomes displayed in red, and is then not saved after quitting the menu.
Do you have any suggestion to help me solving that issue, and to allow me to modify these value? (it's particularly the yaw speed that I would like to reduce, to get smoother videos).
Some of the settings are stored i the Phantom so you have to have the app and controller connected to the Phantom when you change them.

Thanks a lot for your reply, but I've found the solution : it was necessary to delete the whole field containing the value (that means the "0," as well), and then re-enter entirely the new value.
If I tried just to modify the part at the right of the coma, it won't be stored.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1