Gain and voltage help

Reaction score
Hi there my friends I need help.

I've my phantom with all ready with fpv and 1.4kg weith
(zenmuse,gopro, video tx, tx bat, dual batt for phantom, etc) so total 1,4kg

and I need help to setup my gains, I now have the stock ones but when I use gas to go up it takes so long time to reacction and when I use gps or atti mode it never stays at the same flight level.
so can someone with this weight tell me all the gains?

and also the voltage level protection The same I've them the stock from factory
and with 2 batts it only flys 9min and then it goes down.
the batt are 3.8v each so I think more minutes can be done.

Can someone help me?

thanks

9 minutes with that weight is fine.
The lack of response on the throttle is because you are too heavy for the props. You want to go to 9" and preferably 3 blades if you want to get decent response. Gains won't do anything.

How many mAh are you putting back in to your batteries? Your charger will tell you this if you have a decent one.

What do you mean by 3 blades rilot?

I was advised that 2 batteries adds so much weight that the gain in flying time is minimal.

But any other ways to increase flying time appreciated.

Tri-blades add efficiency to the Phantom's power curve. Tri-blades won't make flight time much better but they will help with lift and come in handy is when the batteries are low. On a two blade prop the Phantom will sink into a declining power curve and it will take more and more throttle to maintain flight. A three blade prop will level out this curve and not make the drop in power so dramatic.

I use tri-bladed props and I love them. You can get them here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2pcs-GWS-90...Control_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4601f42f39

Adjusting gains won't do anything. The weight needs to come down, by a lot. Remember, hover time is not the same as flight time.

Thank you very much.

So will these tri-blades aid stabilisation? I tried carbon fibre but tbh after several attempts changing numerous settings, I found them to be worse than my stock props.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie