GadgetSalon gimbal ?

Reaction score
Hey all. I've been researching gimbals and am grateful for all those posts on people's experiences with the Zenmuse, Tarot and Arris. Just curious if anyone has tried the GadgetSalon gimbal? I can't seem to find any reviews for it. One thing that scares me is the exposed controller board on the side of the mount. Seems a bit too exposed for my liking. Anyone have experience with this guy?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brushless-Camer ... 1021084700

Ordered same one at weekend ,just waiting for delivery now so prob will get it here next week :lol:

Seen a few vids on YouTube an it seems ok

What made you guys decide on the Gadget Salon over, say Tarot?

Okay, Zenmuse is way pricey and is having issues . . . though the clean install with back plug-in is appealing and I'd probably throw the money at it if I could be convinced it'd be reliable.

On the other handTarot, from what I've seen, has a reasonable price, good reviews, few complaints.

Just curious and looking before I leap into the fray . . .

bumper

bumper said:
What made you guys decide on the Gadget Salon over, say Tarot?
bumper

I haven't decided yet, just trying to get a sense of how good some of these other gimbals are. Main thing for me is I'm trying to get one delivered to me in California by next week at the latest. The GadgetSalon ships from a US distributor whereas the Tarot and others seem to only be available from China (3 weeks delivery!). Are there any other US distributors that might have any of these in stock (other than the Zenmuse)?

No reason really price was good compared to others .

They say plug an play but will see judging by some vids will need some building .

Just couldn't justify £££ on a zenmuse

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20