FYI new Litchi (iOS) update 2/4/16

What's New in Version 1.2.1
- added new "Reverse" finish action, allowing the user to reverse the mission with the joysticks when the mission ends
- interpolate improvements
- fixed bug where on some devices you can't type the minus sign for waypoint action parameters
- fixed blank maps bug

I'm still on 1.10 Guess it might be time for me to update. Can the android app do this or is ios just kinda catching up a bit to android?

Reactions: Sagebrush
1.2 added camera buttons. Thanks for posting this, I'll update to 1.2.1

And yeah, it's way behind the Android version, but I like it.

S

Movements are interpolated already, so I wonder what the deal is with the line item interpolated movements. Maybe they improved them, which they definitely could use some improvement, especially on the very ends of the transitions. They could be smoother. I will do this update too.

The only drawback to reverse action is that it can only be done in straight line mode, I'm guessing. I never use that mode- always curved.

I 've created and flown missions in 1.2, downloaded 1.2.1 and looked at it.

But how do I reverse-finish a mission? I assume it means that the mission starts at the last waypoint?

S

But how do I reverse-finish a mission? I assume it means that the mission starts at the last waypoint?
Reverse basically prevents the mission to end, so you can replay it easily, without having to make sure it doesn't hit the end (if it does, it will just hover and you can replay in reverse with the joysticks).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues