FW v1.4 will not load on P3P

Reaction score
I successfully upgraded drone, batteries, and RC to FW v1.3.20 as part of the process to get to v1.4. When I insert sd card into drone with new v1.4 FW and turn drone on, nothing happens. Camera light stays solid green. I reformatted sd, redownloaded FW, turned off/on several times. Any idea? Using DJI go app but haven't moved on to RC.

I had to delete every file on the SD card and leave only the new .bin file for it to update

I successfully upgraded drone, batteries, and RC to FW v1.3.20 as part of the process to get to v1.4. When I insert sd card into drone with new v1.4 FW and turn drone on, nothing happens. Camera light stays solid green. I reformatted sd, redownloaded FW, turned off/on several times. Any idea? Using DJI go app but haven't moved on to RC.
be sure you turn off your controller when you update the P3

So I'm trying to update phantom pro to the latest .04... Version to and after I download the files I try and drag the file to my sd card and it won't drag over. I tried to compress it and still won't let me. It will drag to other folders just not the sd (the one I need). All this because my IOC would not work so I figured I'd update my bird and remote..
Using a Mac n also cleared my memory card and reformatted it as well. Do you have to upgrade in increments before you get to the latest version?
Thanks in advance
Ryan

When light is solid green and p3 don't make sounds means that you've problems with sd card. Format it correctly, better if using p3, then put the firmware inside and put back the sd in the p3.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20