Futaba t8 + zenmuse

Reaction score
Hi!

I've tried to figure it out but somehow I am still confused thats why I would like to ask for your help.
I have NAZA v1 (red one) with Futaba t8j connected to it via s-bus.

I've bought zenmuse h3-2d. I definitelly want to have manual tilt option.

Do I need Phantom Upgrade Board for Zenmuse or PMU V2 or both?

You need one or the other. I got the PMU V2 as the upgrade was not available. I've since bought the upgrade board and it works a treat and saves 30 grams of the V2. I would therefore say go for the upgrade.

Only problem with the upgrade board is that if you plan to do FPV, and add on the iOSD Mini (awesome!), the upgrade board will not work as you need a CAN-Bus port. *sigh*

There is a DJI can bus hub on eBay? I don't have the link ATM, but its on my watch list

ye - I've just figured that out - upgrade kit is not so cool as it seems to be because I now need PMU to iOSD.. Well that was 70$ worth lesson hehe
But still upgrade kit for zenmuse is nice - you save some weight and space inside your phantom with it

i have the upgrade board with the zenmuse.
now my question, i experience a serious lag between moving the lever on my remote and the gimbal actually tilting.
So, i push the lever, and 2-3 seconds later it tilts. is that normal, or is anybody else having this issue?

I have the same lag - but as I remember I also got it when I used original DJI controller with app. So maybe it is gimbal/board issue. In NAZA assistant there is no lag

Hi,I have a Futaba T8FG and I set the tilt on the right side lever (RS) but the tilt movement of the Zenmuse is not smooth,it tilts like little step by step.Can you help me to solve this problem?
Thank's

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl