Futaba remote upgrade

Reaction score
Hi all, from what I read, the Futaba transmitters are the ducks nuts for the Phantom. In the interest of upgrading from the stock transmitter, is this now the one to go for:

8FG Super NiMh 2.4G inc R6208SB Rec Mode1 (FUT8FGR6208SBM1)?

I gather I need to install the receiver in the Phantom too?

SimonB said:
Hi all, from what I read, the Futaba transmitters are the ducks nuts for the Phantom. In the interest of upgrading from the stock transmitter, is this now the one to go for:

8FG Super NiMh 2.4G inc R6208SB Rec Mode1 (FUT8FGR6208SBM1)?

I gather I need to install the receiver in the Phantom too?

8FG is the bomb,. but the 8J is also a happy puppy with the Phantom.
yes, you'd have to install the receiver into the phantom, pretty easy actually using the d-bus.

Gizmo3000 said:
8FG is the bomb,. but the 8J is also a happy puppy with the Phantom.
yes, you'd have to install the receiver into the phantom, pretty easy actually using the d-bus.
The 8J doesn't seem to be available at the Perth RC site, feel like spending some bonus money this weekend, so may go out there this afternoon and grab it. Just as well they don't have FatShark stuff in stock :)

Just picked up a bit of hardware from Perth rc. Futaba 8FG super tx, fatshark dominators, immersion rc 5.8 600mw video transmitter, t-motor anti grav 2214 and some IBcrazy blue beam ultra 5.8 antennae. I will be installing as soon as I can get time.

boat chaser said:
Just picked up a bit of hardware from Perth rc. Futaba 8FG super tx, fatshark dominators, immersion rc 5.8 600mw video transmitter, t-motor anti grav 2214 and some IBcrazy blue beam ultra 5.8 antennae. I will be installing as soon as I can get time.

fun times ahead for ya!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj