Fun quad

Reaction score
As addition to my DJi
I am looking for a kick about quad, see lots of you guys own a few, any recommendations,

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Phantom 3 Standard is only $399 on ebay these days. But if you want just a small indoor / outdoor flyer with no GPS etc. Blade has some fun ones including the Nano QX 3D that are only like $80 US. Also Hubsan makes some nice little inexpensive quads check the Hubsan X4.

Phantom 3 Standard is only $399 on ebay these days. But if you want just a small indoor / outdoor flyer with no GPS etc. Blade has some fun ones including the Nano QX 3D that are only like $80 US. Also Hubsan makes some nice little inexpensive quads check the Hubsan X4.
Cheers ryan, just want something to be able to chuck in car and not worry to much about set up.

I got a SYMA X8C before getting the phantom last week. It was a great quad to learn on. They just released a version with a barometer that hovers. It's $125 on amazon: SYMA X8HC/X8HW. The W has wifi FPV to phone. I personally wouldn't spend more than $200 on a non-phantom when phantom 3S is so cheap. For me, the $80 X8C taught me to fly, and I enjoy throwing it around the sky without worrying much about it.

Reactions: Wallyboy
I got a SYMA X8C before getting the phantom last week. It was a great quad to learn on. They just released a version with a barometer that hovers. It's $125 on amazon: SYMA X8HC/X8HW. The W has wifi FPV to phone. I personally wouldn't spend more than $200 on a non-phantom when phantom 3S is so cheap. For me, the $80 X8C taught me to fly, and I enjoy throwing it around the sky without worrying much about it.
Will have a look thanks, I love my P3P, but while at work in dinner break just want something to chuck around,

I think what you need to specify is what features are you looking for... Do you want it to have altitude hold? Do you just want a real cheap indoor/outdoor flier? Do you want FPV? There are a ton out there.

Reactions: Wallyboy

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31