Fun at Lake Wylie!

dragonash said:
brave man going over water like that.

Have you put any foam on the legs as a precaution?
I haven't tried anything as of yet. And I don't think I'll be flying over water way too often so I don't see a need for it. Maybe for peace of mind, but I'm pretty comfortable with my flying :D

What settings are you using on your gopro? Quality looks incredible.

And I what app for edit of video?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

ageedb said:
dragonash said:

I haven't tried anything as of yet. And I don't think I'll be flying over water way too often so I don't see a need for it. Maybe for peace of mind, but I'm pretty comfortable with my flying :D

my concern wouldnt be skill of the flyer, but moreso failure of the hardware ;)

dragonash said:
ageedb said:
dragonash said:

my concern wouldnt be skill of the flyer, but moreso failure of the hardware ;)
You're right. And trust me, there was always that hint of doubt when I was flying it. But I have many many flights under my belt and the phantom has never failed on me.

dragonash said:
ageedb said:
You're right. And trust me, there was always that hint of doubt when I was flying it. But I have many many flights under my belt and the phantom has never failed on me.

Lucky for you.
See my failure and be afraid! lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3FqlN6AlE0

Hmm, that is pretty scary! I've seen a read a lot about these flyaways and such, I guess I'm just lucky. For now at least :p

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl