full throttle at 80%

Reaction score
Hi Everyone ....The problem I think i'm having is when flying P4P at full throttle in sport mode the rpm throttles only show 77%- 80% at max on the remote ....Is this right...? Why can't it run at 100%...?...Anyone...

Throttle gets limited also by the tilt angle limit in sports mode which is 42 deg.

As Alokbhargava has said, it is likely a simple fact of the motors being capable of higher performance than is demanded by the AC at max software implemented limits. This is a basic engineering principal- leading to guaranteed performance and longevity/reliability of components in operation.

Think about why vehicles are fitted with an engine that is capable of higher power output than is provided for by the ECU.

JMO.....Phantoms are not racing drones. One should only use full throttle in an emergency situation.

ok.. but someone take a look next time at there rpm's, when in full throttle in sport mode ....because i was out at 300m from home and 50 m high and when you give full throttle and hold it it never hits a 100%..only around 77% - 80% it never goes high when that...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik