Includes:
Drone (4K Camera)
Remote
Charger
(1) Battery
Propellers
Manuals
Original foam carrying case

Condition is 9/10 with less than 2 hours total flight time. It has some very slight scratches on the corner due to it falling off my hard case (12 inches above the ground) while I was setting up on a windy day.

I can test fly it for you and demonstrate any feature you request to prove that it works.

Only reason I'm selling is because I want to preorder a Mavic Pro due to its portability. I'm in no rush to sell this item. It gets the job done just fine until I get my new drone.

$725

My Price is FIRM. No reply for low ballers.

Just as a heads up, DroneNerds.com, an authorized DJI dealer, is selling Refurbished P4's with a full 1 year DJI warranty for only $799 with free shipping and no tax, in new condition, with no scratches, and fully tested by DJI with a brand new battery. These are units that were returned within 7 days of purchase from DJI. I just received one, so I know it's legit. P4 prices are dropping.:cool:

Just as a heads up, DroneNerds.com, an authorized DJI dealer, is selling Refurbished P4's with a full 1 year DJI warranty for only $799 with free shipping and no tax, in new condition, with no scratches, and fully tested by DJI with a brand new battery. These are units that were returned within 7 days of purchase from DJI. I just received one, so I know it's legit. P4 prices are dropping.:cool:
DJI has been selling them at that price for awhile now.

This item has sold!

DJI has been selling them at that price for awhile now.

This item has sold!
Yes, except when I needed one from DJI last week, shipment was "7-8 weeks after payment!" :eek: DroneNerds has them in stock.
Glad you got yours sold. :cool:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4