FS: Phantom 4 for sale

Reaction score
This Phantom 4 is in "like new" demo condition. Never put into full use, bought about 2 months ago and sitting ever since. Many of the parts and accessories still have plastic on them since they were not used. Includes remote, 4x propellers, intelligent flight battery, charger, ac cable, gimbal clmap, USB OTG cable, micro USB cable, 16GB microSD card, original box and case. Pictures are of actual item for sale. Priced at $1,275. Will include free FEDEX shipping to 48 states in USA at this price. International shipping is possible at actual cost.
phantom4a.jpg

phantom4b.jpg
phantom4c.jpg
phantom4d.jpg
phantom4e.jpg
phantom4f.jpg
phantom4g.jpg
phantom4h.jpg
phantom4i.jpg
phantom4j.jpg

This Phantom 4 is in "like new" demo condition. Never put into full use, bought about 2 months ago and sitting ever since. Many of the parts and accessories still have plastic on them since they were not used. Includes remote, 4x propellers, intelligent flight battery, charger, ac cable, gimbal clmap, USB OTG cable, micro USB cable, 16GB microSD card, original box and case. Pictures are of actual item for sale. Priced at $1,275. Will include free FEDEX shipping to 48 states in USA at this price. International shipping is possible at actual cost.View attachment 56927
View attachment 56928 View attachment 56929 View attachment 56930 View attachment 56931 View attachment 56932 View attachment 56933 View attachment 56934 View attachment 56935 View attachment 56936
Has anyone bought this?

I do not know this user and I can not tell if he is honest or not. The fact is that the images of this phantom were used to create a fraudulent ad on Ebay and I'm having problems because the seller disappeared and left me at a loss of almost 900 euros

I do not know this user and I can not tell if he is honest or not. The fact is that the images of this phantom were used to create a fraudulent ad on Ebay and I'm having problems because the seller disappeared and left me at a loss of almost 900 euros

This ad looks very suspicious...

Sorry about that. I hope you get your money back.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj