FS: Phantom 3 Pro Kit INSANE CHEAP!! Look!!

Reaction score
Today I'm putting my 2nd P3P with Extras up for sale. This aircraft has less that 7 hrs on it, has never been crashed, hard landed or dumped over. NO CRACKS!! Has had UAV bits installed since day one and has had zero issues. I removed the plates last night to check for any cracks and found nothing. I'm incredibly OCD about these things. Bird is in 100% condition. Could pass as new. Along with the the aircraft and transmitter you will receive:

4 total batteries. All are less than a month old and have less than 30 flights each. (One has less than 15) They have all been charged/dumped properly and all show 100% battery life.

2 100w DJI chargers

3 sets of props. One has been used, no marks, scuffs etc. one is still sealed and one set are real carbon. Haven't flown with theses but I'm including them anyways.

Gold UAVbit plates (installed, also have original hardware included)

Taco RC ND Filter with zip case(4,8,16,32) all flawless.

DJI hard shell case, foam has been modified to accept aircraft with UAV plates.

64gb Scandisk microSD with USB reader, lanyard, stickers, manual.

Everything for $1200 to your door. Need to get sold fast hence the super low price. My loss is your gain...now for the candy.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1445173411.280346.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1445173423.368873.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take it! PM me your PayPal info I'll shoot the $ over.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
Anyway we could avoid PayPal? I haven't logged in my acct in years. Hate using it. If not let me know and I'll get in and update everything( I've moved, new bank etc)

Anyway we could avoid PayPal? I haven't logged in my acct in years. Hate using it. If not let me know and I'll get in and update everything( I've moved, new bank etc)
Unless you're close to Chicago IL it's the best I can do. Let me know thanks!

Cool. I'll log in and get it updated in just a few. I'll send you the info as soon as I'm done.

Cool. I'll log in and get it updated in just a few. I'll send you the info as soon as I'm done.
Okay. I'll keep an eye out for the info. I will be on the road for 5hrs in a few but I will be sure to send the $ asap.

Alright. It's the email of the PayPal acct that you need correct. I went ahead and created and new one with my new address and bank info. Let me know and I'll send it

Did you edit the original listing? I ask because I'm thinking that you stated the battery counts as less than 20 and one with less than 10 originally? Am I confusing it with another listing?

Been looking at so many different listings for a while it's definitely possible! Just curious.

Last edited:
Did you edit the original listing? I ask because I'm thinking that you stated the battery counts as less than 20 and one with less than 10 originally? Am I confusing it with another listing?

Been looking at so many different listings for a while it's definitely possible! Just curious.

Nope. I was trying to close the thread but can't figure out how lol

I actually included my newest batteries in the package. I have another P3p and like 6 batteries. I bought two with the newest phantom, they're the only ones with any substantial time on then. Like 25 charges or so. Then one has like 15 and I think the other has only 8-9. They're all in good shape and have worked flawlessly.

Reactions: AmosMoses

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20