FS: Phantom 2 Non-Vision with H4-3D gimbal and extras

Reaction score
PRICE CHANGE: $250 (7/14/2016)

Selling for $300... and located in East Providence, RI

So yea, I know this isn't the most popular Phantom at the moment, but I upgraded to a P3P, and I would love to sell this great Phantom 2 to recoup even just a little bit of that purchase...

I bought this Phantom 2 from DroneCamps on July 23rd, 2015. In that time I have added a bunch to it: anti-interference board, MiniOSD, and an ImmersionRC 600mW video transmitter, along with a Circular Wireless SpiroNet antenna. I also did the GPS chip replacement mod. As shown in the main picture 2 sets of props are included, one set dyed blue to match the stickers.

Also, as you can see on the radio controller I got the sticker pack from UAVStickers.com for it.

The gray piece in the picture is a 3D printed gimbal lock when the GoPro is mounted.

This Phantom has NEVER CRASHED.... not ONCE, EVER. It flies beautifully. I have a few videos from it on my website: http://www/kjsportspics.com

I'm not sure what else to say about it... I think I made maybe 12-14 flights with it. And As I said, I upgraded to a P3P.

So if you have any questions, PLEASE feel free to ask, and I will answer honestly. I have over 1,000 posts here, and about 700 over at RCGroups.com, so look me up...

Thanks!!!
Phantom 2.JPG
Front View.JPG
Left Side View.JPG
Rear View.JPG
Right Side View.JPG
Top View.JPG
Battery.JPG
Propellers.JPG
Radio Controller.JPG

Last edited:

Recent Posts