FS: P3P, perfect condition, flown 8 times total

ianwood

Taco Wrangler
Reaction score
As the title says. Flown 8 flights (with 8 controlled landings ;)). No marks or scratches. Works perfectly.

2 batteries (about 4 cycles each) with a LiPo bag to hold both.
SRP ND8 filter (not even opened yet).
Controller with optional HDMI output board installed.
8 props (4 still in the wrapper).
Charger.
Original packaging.

$1,200 plus shipping (firm). PM me if interested. I'll put it on latest firmware with the channels hack.

Hi IanWood

8 flights and selling already, may I ask why you are selling so soon, please let me know, then I would get a lot closer to your asking price than last guy who posted.

Regards
Waylander

, then I would get a lot closer to your asking price than last guy who posted.

Regards
Waylander
That guy was razzing Ian :)
And pretty sure he knew it . ;)
Lot's like to make lowball offers and was a joke .

Last edited:
Give ya 600 cash :)

Dream on! ;)

8 flights and selling already, may I ask why you are selling so soon, please let me know, then I would get a lot closer to your asking price than last guy who posted.

I only used it for night shots. I always used the P2 / GoPro for day shots. And now I have an Inspire 1 Pro and a newly built X8 heavy lifter. It's very unlikely the P3P will be needed now. And the drones are taking over my apartment. Likely to sell one of my P2s as well. Time to clean house.

Is it the upgraded P3P??
New motors, new cases...ect ??

It is the original motors. There is no benefit to the new motors. Just a design refresh.

Reactions: dirkclod
Dream on! ;)

I only used it for night shots. I always used the P2 / GoPro for day shots. And now I have an Inspire 1 Pro and a newly built X8 heavy lifter. It's very unlikely the P3P will be needed now. And the drones are taking over my apartment. Likely to sell one of my P2s as well. Time to clean house.

It is the original motors. There is no benefit to the new motors. Just a design refresh.

Hello Ianwood

Sounds like you have a drone store in your apartment...:) this close to Christmas I could only offer you $1000.00, if that's of interest to you, please let me know.
Regards
Waylander

Hello Ianwood

Sounds like you have a drone store in your apartment...:) this close to Christmas I could only offer you $1000.00, if that's of interest to you, please let me know.

I think $1,200 is more than fair considering it's pretty much new in the box and tested to boot.

Hi Ianwood

I don't doubt the good condition, but things are tight right now, I can manage $1050.00...
Regards
Waylander

I think $1,200 is more than fair considering it's pretty much new in the box and tested to boot.
Autograph it ian and it be worth more ;)

Reactions: ianwood
p3-top.jpeg

p3-cam.jpeg

p3-rc.jpeg

p3-side.jpeg

Hi Ianwood
My offer of $1050.00 still applies, the pics look good, but it is used, bansheerider is offering a brand new never flown P3P for $1150.00, I can pay using paypal today, what do you say....
Regards
Waylander

Hi Ianwood
My offer of $1050.00 still applies, the pics look good, but it is used, bansheerider is offering a brand new never flown P3P for $1150.00, I can pay using paypal today, what do you say....
Regards
Waylander

Mine has been flight tested. ;) Everything works perfectly. Not a scratch on it. +HDMI board. +2nd battery. +SRP ND filter. $1,200 + shipping. Firm.

EDIT: Should have downrezzed those pics a hair. But, you can inspect it up close!

Last edited:
Hi Ianwood
Oh... I did browse the pics, as I said it looks good, but then I have never seen a P3P close up before, also I only researched the HDMI board after I had posted my reply, prior to that I would not have known that the RC has been modified.
As a staff member I trust what you say about the bird and it's condition, It's finding the money I have the difficulty with, and there is still the cost of shipping to the UK to consider.
Would you take $1100.00 and ship the bird to me in the UK....?
Regards
Waylander

Hey Ian wood, where r u located. Curious about where it'll have to be shipped. Than I'll make an offer. Thx

Welcome to the forum steve .:)
It's in his signature where he is located .
Hey Ian,Ya gonna try and sell anything else in here :)
Phantombay :eek:

Mine has been flight tested. ;) Everything works perfectly. Not a scratch on it. +HDMI board. +2nd battery. +SRP ND filter. $1,200 + shipping. Firm.

EDIT: Should have downrezzed those pics a hair. But, you can inspect it up close!
Hi Ianwood
Must be getting a bit dopey in my old age, didn't see that you included the shipping cost in your offer, ebay has come to my rescue, I can raise the cash now, so I'll make you the offer of $1200.00 that you are asking for the above kit. PM me if you accept.
Regards
Waylander

Hi Ianwood
Must be getting a bit dopey in my old age, didn't see that you included the shipping cost in your offer, ebay has come to my rescue, I can raise the cash now, so I'll make you the offer of $1200.00 that you are asking for the above kit. PM me if you accept.
Regards
Waylander

You read it right the first time. It says "$1,200 plus shipping" which means it's $1,200 plus the cost of shipping.

@stevewebba, Los Angeles.

Hi ianwood
Thanks....got your reply, but you don't say whether or not you accept my offer of $1200.00 (US) for the whole package, if you do please inform me of your preferred payment method.... awaiting your response :)
Regards
Waylander

Dream o

I only used it for night shots. I always used the P2 / GoPro for day shots.

I'm curious, why would you prefer the GoPro on P2 for day shots instead of the P3P? Doesn't that GoPro have fisheye distortion in high resolution mode? You don't have control of start and stop of the camera either, correct? I don't have a GoPro setup so I'm curious why you prefer it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers