FS: P2 Batteries and Chargers

Reaction score
My P2 went into the ocean last month so I'm looking to make some room and get rid of what I have left. I was big on continuous flight time so I had 6 batteries and 3 chargers for my P2. Lost the 6th battery to the ocean but have 5 more ready to fly. I have probably only put between 30 and 40 flights on this equipment and always kept it stored safely in my GPC backpack. It's been used in Florida and the Bahamas and hasn't been exposed to high temperatures.

$65 plus shipping per battery and willing to do $50 per if you buy multiple.

$20 plus shipping per charger and will do $15 per if you buy multiple.

I do have original boxes for the batteries and chargers.

I can accept PayPal. I'm located near Orlando, FL

uploadfromtaptalk1439072047724.jpg

Last edited:
Where in Orlando are you? I migh be interested in a battery. Im in Clermont. Thanks

Im Interested in one of the batteries at least. I just need to see when I can get over that way.

I can check on shipping price to Poland, message me your address.

For local pickup, I'm often driving between Oviedo and Sanford but can always detour a little ways if needed.

I have a few days of after Thursday. If you still have them Ill take at least one. Give me a reason to take the bike out haha

Feel free to shoot me a message. I can ship anywhere or work with local pickup. This stuff is just collecting dust in my office so I'd love to see it put to good use.

This might be a noobish question, but you said you had a p2, the batteries will work for the p2 vision right? And do they hold a good full charge? Would you be willing to do a little less than $75 each if I bought both the available ones?

Batteries are good for any version of the P2. 3 sold already and I have 2 left. $65 per if bought separately or $50 per if bought together. Shipping is additional.

They do hold good charges, though since my P2 is dead I can't really plug them into anything to show that aside from charge them and show the lights. I didn't get much more than 30 flights on my P2 before it went into the ocean sadly.

I want to at least get one from you, maybe both. I'll let you know tomorrow around noon, if you still have them then.

Reactions: Vandrel

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik