FS: New Phantom 2 Photographer’s FPV Kit

Reaction score
New Phantom 2 Photographer’s FPV Kit

I am selling an awesome kit for anyone looking to fly a Phantom 2 and a Ricoh GR APS-C camera. I bought and modified a Phantom 2 earlier this year to carry a Ricoh GR, it worked just fine when I flew it in San Francisco, but when I flew it near the north pole, I had a fly away, and it sunk itself into a fjord. I bought a new Phantom and a lightly-used Ricoh to replace what I lost, but I’ve been so busy that I haven’t even opened the box. Therefore, I’m selling it, and my loss is your gain.

This kit includes everything you will need to get up and flying with the Ricoh, although you will have to do a tiny bit of soldering or crimping (I have a wiring guide that I can provide). Specifically, it includes:

* Brand new Phantom 2 and Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal ($829)
* Lightly-used Two spare official DJI batteries for the Phantom ($258)
* Lightly-used Ricoh GR with carrying case, extra charger, and extra battery (around $550 on eBay)
* Lightly-used Nanuk 940 case cut to hold Phantom ($135)
* New Custom-made mount for the Ricoh GR with spare parts (around $70 in parts)
* New Phantomount DJI Phantom Landing Strut Extension Kit ($54)
* New DJI iOSD Mini ($69)
* New Boscam 5.8Ghz TS832 FPV Tx ($95)
* Lightly-used Boscam 7” monitor with built-in dual 5.8Ghz receiver ($190) (as an aside, this monitor is great since the battery/receiver are integrated)
* Lightly-used Mount to attach monitor to DJI transmitter ($40)
* New 2 x gentWIRE-videoUSB cables ($55 each, $110 total)
* Lightly-used spare transmitter from my original DJI Phantom 2 (around $150)

The total price I paid for this setup is over $2,500 (even more when you consider I bought some things twice). How about $2,200 + shipping/PayPal?

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    543.9 KB · Views: 1,145
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    591.4 KB · Views: 1,145
  • IMG_3627.JPG
    IMG_3627.JPG
    300.7 KB · Views: 1,116
  • IMG_3628.JPG
    IMG_3628.JPG
    263.5 KB · Views: 1,120
  • IMG_3629.JPG
    IMG_3629.JPG
    287.1 KB · Views: 1,082
More photos.

Attachments

• IMG_3624.JPG
    IMG_3624.JPG
    359.8 KB · Views: 1,158
  • FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    533.5 KB · Views: 1,103
  • FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    642.3 KB · Views: 1,185
Just wanted to see if you had pictures of your old P2 with the Ricoh camera mounted on the H33D can you explain how this works'!!

I don't have any good photos of it, but the short is that you don't mount it to the H3-3D; it's too heavy and big. Instead, you use a more rigid mount, although one that has some vibration isolation. You can see the mount in the photo with the case. If you're interested, I would consider selling the Ricoh/wires/mount/FPV part of the kit separately from the Phantom/H3-3D/case/batteries.

I'm interested in the H33d if you would . The camera is nice but gonna go with the Sony RX100 to mount on the S900 unit just stationary with the gopro 4 on gimbal

The RX100 and Ricoh GR are roughly the same weight. The Ricoh GR's image quality and low-light performance out-class the RX100. Plus, with the gentwire-videoUSB cable, you can get video out (for FPV) and shutter control for the Ricoh easily via one wire. The remote shutter control for the Sony is much more complex.

If you're interested in buying a kit to experiment with it, I have a great one for sale :p

In case anyone is interested, I will split up the kit. I'll sell the new Phantom 2/Zenmuse H3-3D/batteries/case/spare transmitter for $1,100 + PayPal/shipping.

Let us know if you're going to break up more. I have a p2v2 with H33d on its way but would be interested in the fpv setup

And pretty much sold (with breaking it up). I'll list a couple pieces separately on here.

Want to send a big thanks to Josh. I paid him for some FPv stuff on 12/24 and it is already on the truck locally for delivery today. I appreciate it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers