FS Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2"

Reaction score
I bought this off a friend in a pinch for some "big screen" FPV, but don't even get a chance to fly much anymore and up using my phone since I always have it with me. It does make for a cool FPV screen, does decent in the sun and wow...it's big, dwarfs any other tablet out there.

I did manage to drop it and there's some very minor cosmetic damage to the keyboard, nothing that affects performance, but just want to be totally up front. You can see the damage in the pic below. Keyboard still snaps to the tablet and works perfectly, just minor little cosmetic damage.

If you have any questions, or would like more/better pics, please let me know.

I'm asking $450 shipped for keyboard/tablet/charger.

20150110_162749_zps6090b28d.jpg

20150110_162846_zpsca7d887d.jpg

I might be interested. Is there any damage at all to the tablet? Scratches, nicks, etc? How is it's battery life?

Amos, there is small ding on 1 corner of the tablet, I'll post a picture shortly. It's very minor, wouldn't notice it unless you were specifically looking for it. The screen is flawless, battery life still like new. My buddy didn't use it that much, he only had it about 6 months before I got it a month ago. I haven't used it a ton, but have only charged it 3 times since I got it. Let me know if you have any questions or would like more pics.

Here's a pic, after looking at the pic, it looks much worse in the pic than it actually is.

20150110_162820_zps55b14de1.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj