FS: Epson Moverio BT-200 * *reduced**

Reaction score
For Sale:

Excellent condition, includes the goggles, box, case and all the accessories. $560 shipped

Phantom app is already installed.

410089701.jpg

Re: FS: Epson Moverio BT-200

What's your bottom price as I've been looking into some goggles.

Reduced how much, you must have dealers addition cause these aren't out yet I believe. Give me a good deal, I'll buy them but it's gotta be a good deal. Make me smile all the way to the bank, cause I'm usually novso happy, sad to make a withdrawal.

They are out... I bought a used set a couple months ago. And I love them. The price hurts at first but that quickly goes away as you make long range FPV flights.

Thrash113 said:
Reduced how much, you must have dealers addition cause these aren't out yet I believe. Give me a good deal, I'll buy them but it's gotta be a good deal. Make me smile all the way to the bank, cause I'm usually novso happy, sad to make a withdrawal.

$560 shipped

I real like these Epson but my to number is 400. If you could work with this # let me know

I'd go $500, let me know.

Thrash113 said:
I real like these Epson but my to number is 400. If you could work with this # let me know

Sorry, if I gave you the impression I was looking to give these away. :roll:

96vette said:
Thrash113 said:

Sorry, if I gave you the impression I was looking to give these away. :roll:

So no to my $500 then?

10-4 no problem

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav