Frustrated just received my new P3A

Reaction score
Down loaded dji go bought a new smsg tab e all seemed ok no problems connecting. Lots of lag, but all worked ok ( all of this just in the house because of weather but everything seemed OK. But I wanted to see if litchi was any better. So I installed litchi to see if the lag was still present and if I liked it any better. After the installation I was unable to get it to connect all I got was a big red bar at the top middle of the screen just reads disconnected and then it says try and find another way to hooked to the Internet. Done everything I can think of and still the Big Red disconnected bar. Any suggestions. I'm brand new at this and frustrated

Reactions: rene van der meer
Try shut down both apps and unplug, then replug usb. Then try app.

Perhaps Litchi is unable to connect due to DJI GO running in the background. Did you force close GO and/or reboot before trying Litchi again? I know this can be an issue on some iOS applications for the Phantom.

Down loaded dji go bought a new smsg tab e all seemed ok no problems connecting. Lots of lag, but all worked ok ( all of this just in the house because of weather but everything seemed OK. But I wanted to see if litchi was any better. So I installed litchi to see if the lag was still present and if I liked it any better. After the installation I was unable to get it to connect all I got was a big red bar at the top middle of the screen just reads disconnected and then it says try and find another way to hooked to the Internet. Done everything I can think of and still the Big Red disconnected bar. Any suggestions. I'm brand new at this and frustrated
Old Droney, (nice name), but this is a bummer :(
According to this post, the TAB E should work well.
Did you try to turn off video caching?

You didn't mention what firmware your phantom is on. New out of the box it and the rc probably need to be updated to the latest version. Before you do that though, which version are you on?

Thanks for everyones responses Im so new at this Im going to have to look all of this up , and pull out a few more hairs. I did uninstallGo but will have to work on the other stuff.
Im sure I'll be back after I try this thanks

Where do I find the version of firmware. Remote says 1.5.7 and aircraft says 1.4.1 litchi says3.0.3
Is this the firmware?

The numbers on the remote are 1.5.7 and the aircraft is 1.4.1 are these numbers the firmware also do I have to register with litchi Thanks

The camera pans and works OK in the drone actually comes on in the propellers turn but there are no pictures back on my monitor. And the monitor is still up there saying disconnected

You didn't mention what firmware your phantom is on. New out of the box it and the rc probably need to be updated to the latest version. Before you do that though, which version are you on?
I liked your videos . Hope I can get this straightened out so I can play.

Be sure you're logged in. In Litchi tap the icon in the upper-left conrner that says FPV. Then click the right icon in the row of icons that comes up. That should log you in if you're not already.

Thanks for your response I did all of that and it shows my user name in that row now , still no camera connection although the gimbal works so im bewildered

The numbers on the remote are 1.5.7 and the aircraft is 1.4.1 are these numbers the firmware also do I have to register with litchi Thanks
FYI certain features of litchi 3.03 will not work on that aircraft firmware, one is panorama.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

After a long day with v tech and their patience, it works. although it has some lag, will work on that tomorrow. possibly something about version 2.4.??? will work on it in the am.
Thanks for all of your interest,and help so far.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4