FrSky Taranis X9D 16-channel 2.4ghz ACCST Radio Transmitter

Reaction score
FrSky Taranis X9D 16-channel 2.4ghz ACCST Radio Transmitter (mode 2) w/ X8R Receiver (with X8R receiver).

This is a new-in-box set I bought 6 months ago intending to replace the stock controller on my P1. it has only been opened to confirm contents and turned on to confirm that it works, otherwise it is untouched. It is currently selling for $335 on Amazon....if you can find one in stock.

I am now convinced I will never make the changeover and might as well let this unit go.

Make me an offer.

Peter Patricelli

Re: FrSky Taranis X9D 16-channel 2.4ghz ACCST Radio Transmit

You can get one new in stock at Aloft Hobbies for $202, plus shipping. http://www.alofthobbies.com/frsky-taran ... combo.html

I did like you and let my Taranis sit for a few months, but I finally replaced the Phantom receiver with the X8R and the transmitter with the Taranis. After adding LIPO and Variometer sensors, it is like flying a new machine since now I can be sure of my battery state and barometric altitude.

Plus, the telemetry will soon be able to be sent to the PC over the Taranis' RS-232 port inside the battery compartment.

DronePhone,
It is good to know the current "best retail" price. I will certainly take less than that to get some of my money back.

And it is good to get your perspective on the advantages of making the switch/upgrade.

Peter Patricelli

I'm in the process of buying a Taranis, shame that you're in the USA and me in EU.

I'm interested if Still available for a good price. Thanks

DronePhone said:
After adding LIPO and Variometer sensors, it is like flying a new machine since now I can be sure of my battery state and barometric altitude.

Plus, the telemetry will soon be able to be sent to the PC over the Taranis' RS-232 port inside the battery compartment.
I'm currently using a Taranis with my P2. Your comment above has peeked my curiosity. I would like to know more about your LiPo Sensor implementation. Would you be interested in starting a new topic outside of the "Classifieds" area of the Forum?
I'd also like to know more about the Telemetry to PC feature you mentioned as well :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1