Frozen Video on Phone in Flight

Reaction score
Please help, first two flights of Phantom 2 Vision + and no FPV video, its seems to freeze up. Is the resolution too high? the recording works great and it flies great but I want to be able to fly it via the camera.... Any help would be so appreciated...

Island Guy...

Please help, first two flights of Phantom 2 Vision + and no FPV video, its seems to freeze up. Is the resolution too high? the recording works great and it flies great but I want to be able to fly it via the camera.... Any help would be so appreciated...

Island Guy...[/QUOTE

Sorry phone is a Galaxy S5...

I frequently get this same issue. I hit the little arrow on the upper left area of screen and then hit camera again. Usually resolves it. I suspect it's a software issue as it also happens on my galaxy s 10.5 tablet and I know it's more than capable of handling the data coming across... Both run 5.x os. I just updated to 5.1.1 on my galaxy s5 phone but haven't tried it since updating. Will give it a go when schedule / weather permit.

Reactions: dirkclod
I got the frozen video twice today on the tab s. However hitting the clear/back button on tab bottom then re-entering camera mode worked in both cases.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31