Front lights not working

Reaction score
Hi the front arming lights on my P3A are not working. Both are off and I have checked that they are switched on with the controller. All other functions seem to work fine. This has happened since I changed the case after a collision with a tree. The case and the battery holder were changed but not other damage was apparent and everything other than the two front led's works fine. Any ideas would be warmly received. Thanks - Dave.

Hi the front arming lights on my P3A are not working. Both are off and I have checked that they are switched on with the controller. All other functions seem to work fine. This has happened since I changed the case after a collision with a tree. The case and the battery holder were changed but not other damage was apparent and everything other than the two front led's works fine. Any ideas would be warmly received. Thanks - Dave.
Did you forget to connect them during your rebuild?

There are 3 small wires coming off the motherboard that go to the LEDs. Most likely the VCC wire has come off or disconnected and you didn't notice.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj