From Seattle

SGs

Reaction score
very happy to have found this forum, pointed me in the right direction for my purchase of a brand new P3P package at a very nice deal. I'm excited to be getting my copter. I'm actually a licensed private pilot, although it's been a minute since I've been flying. I inherently have the common sense to want to do this safely, it is a big responsibiliy in my eyes. That being said, if someone could point me to an FAQ or good newbie guide as to the rules and regs, and what things to keep in mind. I'm hopefully getting the P3P this week and I can't wait to get it out and take her for a spin, I just want to avoid any of the rookie mistakes.

Thanks for that Rocky, very helpful to read through. There is a lot to understand. Got my bird yesterday after some extremely fast shipping, took me about 6 hours to charge the controller and both batteries, then update all the firmware. At 10:30pm I wasn't gonna try to have my maiden flight at night. Just now I took her out in my backyard on beginner mode and jammed around a little. The smile on my face tells you everything. It sportier than I thought even in P mode, charging up the battery now then I'm gonna go stretch it's legs a little bit. I'm beyond thrilled.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl