From Parrot Bebop to FC 40

Reaction score
So i got a Parrot Bebop a few weeks ago and have flown it a few times and its now for sale and staying in its box, i could only get 30 to 40 metres range which was crap so i went and bought a second hand FC40 which i love.. No more disconnection from my iphone and just hovering in one place waiting to land, its silly how the Bebop disconnects and hovers in one place and its pretty hard to get the connection back...

Looking forward to getting some great advice and tips from here... I will soon get extended batters and other mods which i could easily find info on but i can seem to find any info on upgrading the camera?

Is it possible down the line to upgrade the camera even to a vision 2 or plus seeing there from the same manufacturer?? I dont want to go Go Pro as i want to keep the FPV wifi function with my iphone..

Thanks

Look into the ar drone mod. It takes the ar drone board and cameras and put them under the phantom to use for fpv with telemetry and Google maps display. Read the forum on here called " the ultimate fc40 fpv mod" or something like that. It's by a member called IIVII and he is very helpful in setting the mod up. I have done it and couldn't be happier. I now get full fpv with osd with altitude gps distance batt voltage wifi signal and so much more. Also with a wifi repeater I can get signal out to 1800 meters or so. Any other way to do all this you would spend a fortune. Only cost me like $150 with everything including the ardrone 2 parts wifi repeater and booster. It makes the best of dji phantom and ar drone and puts them both together

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20