Fried P3S?

Reaction score
Hello fellas.having an issue with my approximately year old AC.so recently i had an issue with wifi image dropping out,black screening the app,whenever i went long range. RC signal fine and always got the AC home flying telemetry and map. About a week ago my gimbal started going nuts as soon as AC powers up.first time it happened i restarted everything and it went away.fly as normal from a pack or two then got worse.now gimbal has been going nuts every power up.tried to change firmware and for the first time ever it wasnt successful.think i finally got firmware installed(1.9.4) installed again and gimbal is fried?!? Camera is limp and led is intermittently coming on red/green. Beeping is often almost inaudible is so low...sometimes its normal. App seems to link to rc fine but no image transmission warning and intermittent wifi,rc and battery info comes up. I guess my real question is this. When i power up AC and connect to laptop it will communicate for about 15 maybe 20 seconds and then drop out.it will continue to do this... Anyone know where the issue may rooted? Im thinking maybe the top board of the gimbal is fried? Just had everything apart this morning.no obviuos issues or broken wires. Any direction would be much appreciated.thanks! At 300USD for a 2.7k gimbal this thing might be parts only[emoji19]

Try removing sd card or reformatting it just a thought
Thank you but im well beyond that after 2 years of mods.walmart has reconditioned p3s bundles for 300.maybe i can sell spare remote to get some money back.kinda upset they want 550 for just reconditioned bird.what a rip out the p3p is 600 lol so not cool of them!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20