FREE PROPS!!!

Reaction score
Hi guys! I have a Phantom 3pro and just received 8 new props today in the mail that I ordered and they sent me the ones with metal hubs (phantom 2) instead of nylon (phantom3). It would end up costing me more time and money to send them back then what it's worth to me. I would rather offer them free to whoever could use them. The first person to PM me their address they are yours! (sorry I will only ship them to a U.S. address). Glad to see someone who can use them get something for free - pay it forward :)
Thanks, Bob

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello Bob,
If no one else wants them I'll take them, I could use 4 of them for sure, and would be glad to offer to pay shipping, as it is too kind an offer, very cool, and A+

Let me know, thank you.
J Dot
:cool:

Typical J Dot getting in there first, can smell a bargain a mile away lol, perhaps you could ship me 4 mate for my P2V

J Dot get's em - first response. Don't worry about the shipping I'm sure it's not going to be that much. Just send me your address and I'll get them in the mail this weekend. Enjoy!

Reactions: joet and dirkclod
Props went out today Jerry,but I missed the last pick up.The post office is closed Monday for the holiday so they won't go out actually till Tuesday, sorry.

No apologies needed Bobby,
Even if they take a month to arrive, it is still a very very kind gesture!
And I appreciate it!

No worries my friend, have a great weekend!
I hope the weather has been kind, and the CORRECT props find their way to you in a timely manner, bummer they messed up, but hopefully they made it right!

Would have been a disaster, if you'd not noticed, in time! Good EYE, take care, fly safe!

J Dot

Also wanted to add,
Your very kind gesture WILL be paid forward! You can bet on it!;)

J Dot

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1