Free online DJI flight log viewer

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
My free online flight log viewer can be used to process and view flight log data from DJI TXT flight logs from any version of DJI Fly. These flight logs are automatically created on your mobile device when flying. After retrieving the TXT flight log from your mobile device and uploading it here, the data will be displayed in a format like this:

c89af1acdfae628931f9b559fadfed834ced7cad.jpeg

Here are some things you’ll be able to do after uploading your flight log:
  • View the flight path of your drone on a Google map
  • View important flight details in the table below the map
  • Drag the slider at the top of the table to replay your flight
  • See the location of the remote controller sticks at the bottom, right corner of the map
  • Download a KML file to view your flight path in Google Earth
  • Download CSV files that contain more columns of flight data
  • Share your flight log with other people
I’ll use this thread to keep track of changes made to my log viewer. If you have any suggestions to improve it or run into any trouble using it, please post below.

BTW, if you’re processing a large amount of flight logs, doing commercial drone work, and/or want to keep your flight logs private, Flight Reader might be a better option for you.

Change Log:
See the recent posts below for a list of new features, changes, and/or fixes.

Last edited:
It's a good start. Thanks and my full support.

There should be an option to see graphical representation of the data. That gives immediately clue to a problem and one should be able to see details around a selected area.

Sorry, I have worked as Director, Product Development so have different approach.

Reactions: Aairon
I'm working on building a free log viewer to view data from Phantom 3 TXT flight logs. My idea is to build a tool that will summarize the flight log and allow all data to be downloaded in CSV format for those who want to do detailed research and/or import the data into another application.

Here's an example of what I have so far:
www.PhantomHelp.com/LogViewer

What do you think of this format? Would what you change and/or add?
Great start Mike. Thanks.
Healthy Drones shows a battery id which I have used a few times to be sure which battery was used with each flight. Perhaps adding something like that would be helpful to people.

Healthy Drones shows a battery id which I have used a few times to be sure which battery was used with each flight.
For one-off data (e.g. the battery serial), I plan to show it in an area that gives a summary of the run. Some other things you'll see there are flight time, battery % start/end, lowest battery voltage, top speed, etc.

Reactions: Oso
For example if one sees how cell voltages are varying with time on a chart, one can easily visualize. Reading numbers from a tabular data is ok but it doesn't give immediate impact.

Reactions: Aairon and dmagnus
Very cool !

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Are you planning to get motor currents too? These plots will be difficult as they will not be steady values.

I'm working on building a free log viewer to view data from Phantom 3 TXT flight logs. My idea is to build a tool that will summarize the flight log and allow all data to be downloaded in CSV format for those who want to do detailed research and/or import the data into another application.

Here's an example of what I have so far:
www.PhantomHelp.com/LogViewer

What do you think of this format? Would what you change and/or add?

I do quite a bit of long range flying and thus would appreciate RC signal strength and distance from Home point.

would appreciate RC signal strength and distance from Home point.
I'm going to add the distance to the table. I don't think the TXT flight log contains the RC signal strength (unless I missed it).

How about coloring the deviations red if > 0.1V like at 8:08 etc?
The data in the table will be color coded. I also plan to color code the lines in the Google Earth map to show areas of low battery voltage (and perhaps other scenarios).

I guess it would be easiest to plot all 4 cell voltage lines on one graph.
Yes that's what we need with a line showing min safe level.

Impressive!
Seems very promising.
Did you eventually crash into that lake or is it just a demo recording? :)
How does one go about viewing the map.( I have installed the Google plugin)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.