Free online DJI flight log viewer

I added a "Download CSV" link to download a subset of the flight data in CSV format.

Yes you sure did. And what you have so far is done right, and nice. No data cells with 15 numbers, plus the battery cell columns are already displaying each cell with the voltage formula figured out. Very nice. Great Job so Mike...keep'm coming!

Btw, I was curious about the .csv file name. What is creating the file name currently for the 20 numbers & letters? The a/c, or the converter, or?

What is creating the file name currently for the 20 numbers & letters?
It's randomly generated. I can save it as the same name as the uploaded log file (with a CSV extension) if that makes more sense?

It's randomly generated. I can save it as the same name as the uploaded log file (with a CSV extension) if that makes more sense?

It would make it much easier to reference if was the same name as the uploaded .txt file.

Reactions: nhoover
flyNfrank, I just released a change to make the filenames of the KML, CSV, and flight log match the uploaded filename.

flyNfrank, I just released a change to make the filenames of the KML, CSV, and flight log match the uploaded filename.

That is so much better. Big help right there.... Thanks!

I guess it's been a week since I last spoke with you. Have had a chance to add anymore fields to the .csv download file?

I have not made any changes since my last notes in the change log.

Which specific CSV fields are you looking for? And, don't say all of them :) If you're only missing a few key fields, I might be able to work them in sooner than later.

That would be awesome, Mike!

Here is a fraction of the list.

.vSpeed (is mph vertical speed)
.pitch
.roll
.yaw (0 to 360 degrees)
.aileron
.elevator
.throttle
.rudder
.batteryTemp
.batteryCurrent (amps)

The only thing I didn't mention is a additional column for Time. What you currently have is flight time, which is just fine. It would also need a column at the "A" mark that displays the time as ":58:32.1" and when highlighted it would appear in the upper display section as "2/7/2016 7:58:32 PM"(*see image below). Btw, anything you get completed is much appreciated. Thanks!

1mike.jpg

Reactions: SanCap
I did plug one of my txt files from my inspire into your program. It worked fine but was missing a couple of cells from my battery :)

Your a/c data likely has different name spelling for those fields.

Your a/c data likely has different name spelling for those fields.

I think it is because his program is set up for a 4 cell battery where the Inspire is a 6 cell battery, the extra fields are just not there.

I think it is because his program is set up for a 4 cell battery where the Inspire is a 6 cell battery, the extra fields are just not there.
That's correct.

Reactions: SanCap
Some new changes:
  • Show white marker on flight path when flight mode changes to/from ATTI
  • Moved non-GPS warnings (e.g. Speed Error) to "Message" column
  • Added the following columns to the CSV: VelocityX, VelocityY, VelocityZ, Pitch, Roll, Yaw
  • Show flight path in green/yellow/red depending on whether there are warnings/errors in the flight log
KmlLineColors.png

Last edited:
I added a few more columns to the CSV:
RcAileron, RcElevator, RcGyro, RcRudder, RcThrottle

Good job....nice details.

Can you change the Yaw field to read 360 degrees instead of minus numbers on the back half? I'm not sure why they would set the Yaw like this when it makes a full rotation. On the A/C's Pitch, Roll, and the Gimbol's Pitch, Roll, and Yaw, it's more understandable with each of those not making a 360 degree rotation at any point. There has not been a gauge in dashware that has been able to measure the back half that I've ever known of. People attempt to use the Yaw field and then find out the gauge doesn't read the 2nd half.

Can you change the Yaw field to read 360 degrees instead of minus numbers on the back half? I'm not sure why they would set the Yaw like this when it makes a full rotation.
Many of the raw numbers make no sense. I'd rather get rid of them and replace them with values that can actually be used as-is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers