Free online DJI flight log viewer

Some new features:

- Added a Small/Medium/Large setting to resize the map (at the bottom, right of the map)
- Added a flag icon to the map to show the takeoff point
- Click the icons on the map's flight path to jump to that location in the table below the map

When I click the link in the first post it's still asking to download the earth plug-in. Using Chrome. I don't have a file to test yet, I was just trying to follow the updates. Thanks for all your hard work.

The link in the first post was generated using an old version of the log viewer. I don't re-generate previously uploaded logs each time the log viewer is updated.

The link in the first post was generated using an old version of the log viewer. I don't re-generate previously uploaded logs each time the log viewer is updated.
I successfully uploaded a log and it looks cool. However, I am not clear on how how to get to it again to view it. Where are the logs stored, or is that a "future" and one has to upload each time ?

Some new features:

- Added a Small/Medium/Large setting to resize the map (at the bottom, right of the map)
- Added a flag icon to the map to show the takeoff point
- Click the icons on the map's flight path to jump to that location in the table below the map

Is the 1st post being revised on each update, or are those details found throughout the thread?

Where are the logs stored, or is that a "future" and one has to upload each time ?
The logs are stored at the link that opens after you upload your log. Revisit that link to view the same log again.

Is the 1st post being revised on each update, or are those details found throughout the thread?
Are you referring to new features? If so, no. That's a great idea though.

The logs are stored at the link that opens after you upload your log. Revisit that link to view the same log again.
Ouch!. So one has to remember/record each log's link?

You got it. This is not a Healthy Drones like repository. It's just a log viewer.

Yes, it's on my to-do list :)

Are you referring to new features? If so, no. That's a great idea though.

Yes it's the new features. When an update or revision is made, entering the info with a date to reference by, might work?

Last edited:
Some new changes:
  • Added "Speed" column to table
  • Tweaked the data load process to allow page to load faster when viewing larger flight logs
  • Modified table to fill all available space (whatever the map is not using)
  • Removed all but the battery % labels from the points on the map (to reduce visual clutter)
  • Mouse over points on the map to see the label (only works in Google Earth)

It's so nice having several data categories setup displaying in feet and mph.

msinger, is there anyway we can have the "Download Flight Log" setup to include the data categories you already have cracked the code on so to speak? Basically the download would consist of each one you have and will get cracked as time goes by. You could just revise the downloadable file each time one of them is ready.

is there anyway we can have the "Download Flight Log" setup to include the data categories you already have cracked the code on so to speak?
Yes, I'll work on the CSV output next. Stay tuned.

I added a "Download CSV" link to download a subset of the flight data in CSV format.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4