Free online DJI flight log viewer

Hangs up to 2 minutes - probably forever.
File name: ....../FlightRecords/DJIFlightRecord_2016-02-20_%5B09-46-22%5D.txt

I wonder if the assigned path or file name is a problem since your earlier posts seemed to contemplate download from either the AC or SD card.

Can you upload your TXT file here so I can try it?

I just pushed out an update to resolve a problem that was preventing people from uploading logs from Chrome/IE. Please let me know if you're still not able to upload your logs.

1gtd.jpg

Very nice Mike....looking good thus far. I have firefox and after activating google map everything went smoothly. Not able to download a converted csv file, just shows a text image. The kml came up as normal, however I did not download and test.
I have some questions and maybe some input. After looking over where things are currently at I tried to get an idea what the plan is.

a) Based on what data the current displays shows,......does this mean there will be a limited amount of "data type's" available to view?

b) Can line graphs with measurable input be added say similar to flightreplay or flytrex? (point of line also shows in text).

c) Current google map displays each message point(shown above). Can these be set to disable each one, or by type?
As you can see on the file I uploaded, one of my messages has a lot of text length in it. It might be a good idea to only display icon's that are color referenced to text data below, to help stay clear of cluttering?

d) I have a suggestion that the google map only display "In-flight" details. And other "Logged data" be viewed in graph pages. Such as....the Battery Cell info would be found in a graph page and not mixed with in-flight detail.

And some more input......

e) When looking at displayed data in the dashboard display, each line needs numbered to reference to.
f) Currently the amount time between each line of data is inconsistent. I'm not sure what is going with that, but it would be nice if those lines could be at least 1 second or less, and consistent.

flyNfrank, in reply to your questions/comments above:

a) There will be a limited number of columns in the existing table. The idea is to show the most important data points. I'll be adding more -- and, I'm open to suggestions as to what everyone thinks should be included.

b) I don't use flightreplay or flytrex. Got an example?

c) For now, my plan is to format the messages to make them more concise -- and, perhaps even filter out some non-essential messages.

d) I do plan on adding a separate battery area. That data will also stay in the existing table since it helps when you need a complete picture of the data.

e) Couldn't you use the time as a reference?

f) The table shows a line every 5 seconds of the flight. If something significant is occurring (warning, tip, high battery deviation, altitude increased by X, speed increased by X, etc.), then I show more lines in between. The idea is to not show a bunch of lines in areas where nothing of interest is occurring.

Other comments:
  • I'm going to add a link to download a CSV file that shows all log data (every line from the DJI GO log).
  • I have a list of things I'd like to add, but I'm interested in working on whatever everyone else feels is important first.

msinger-

a) There will be a limited number of columns in the existing table. The idea is to show the most important data points. I'll be adding more -- and, I'm open to suggestions as to what everyone thinks should be included.
In addition to what you already have, some categories to consider are: Time of each record line, Home Point Location per altitude and longitude, Aircraft logged altitude and longitide, Horizontal and Vertical Speed, Max Horizontal Speed, Max Vertical Speed, Max Distance, Max Height, Battery Temp.

b) I don't use flightreplay or flytrex. Got an example?
See image below...

1fry.jpg

Got a few samples I can see?
Absolutely. When I get home I will pop some on my dropbox and PM you the link.

And if I have them up on HD, I can PM you related links so you can compare if needed.

Sounds good. Thanks!

I'm going to add a link to download a CSV file that shows all log data (every line from the DJI GO log).
Did you manage to decode every record? And if you really did, would you be so kind to share that information about TXT log structure?
I decoded all important information (that I need), but there are still some "gray areas" that I wasn't able to decode.

View attachment 44788

Very nice Mike....looking good thus far. I have firefox and after activating google map everything went smoothly. Not able to download a converted csv file, just shows a text image. The kml came up as normal, however I did not download and test.
I have some questions and maybe some input. After looking over where things are currently at I tried to get an idea what the plan is.

a) Based on what data the current displays shows,......does this mean there will be a limited amount of "data type's" available to view?

b) Can line graphs with measurable input be added say similar to flightreplay or flytrex? (point of line also shows in text).

c) Current google map displays each message point(shown above). Can these be set to disable each one, or by type?
As you can see on the file I uploaded, one of my messages has a lot of text length in it. It might be a good idea to only display icon's that are color referenced to text data below, to help stay clear of cluttering?

d) I have a suggestion that the google map only display "In-flight" details. And other "Logged data" be viewed in graph pages. Such as....the Battery Cell info would be found in a graph page and not mixed with in-flight detail.
Great start!

One way to deal with Frank's issue is to have a list of overlays with check boxes ala Google Earth it'selt - check the data elements you want to display, leave unchecked the ones' you don't. It's been a long time since I looked at the API but I think it allows for that functionality.

check the data elements you want to display, leave unchecked the ones' you don't
Thanks for the tip. I'll see if it's something I can add.

Some new changes:

- A Google map will be displayed in place of Google Earth if using Chrome (since it's not compatible with Google Earth)
- Added support for Litchi flight logs

This is awesome! I think this has been alluded to above but just to mention again: It would be great if on the upload screen you listed out all of the included fields in one list box on the right, then on the left another list box that contains all of the other available fields allowing users to remove, add, and order the fields at their discretion. In between the boxes there should be two arrows, one pointing towards each box to remove and add fields into the included box on the right. Also, some sort of authentication module enabling you to track users, and also users to have their own area to store logs. I looked at the code and it appears to be straight js. If so, you could do the aforementioned without the API, just put the data elements in an array, pass the fields the user selects on the first page, and conditionally process the display of fields based on the user input. I know its easier said than done, if you need some help with workflow let me know Im happy to do it. Well done!

It would be great if on the upload screen you listed out all of the included fields in one list box on the right, then on the left another list box that contains all of the other available fields allowing users to remove, add, and order the fields at their discretion
Nice idea! Thanks for sharing :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31