Free online DJI flight log viewer

Try reloading the page after installing the Google plugin.

Try reloading the page after installing the Google plugin.
It seems Chrome doesn't deal with plugins properly. My investigation suggests that I should enable plugins but I have no clue where.

While it's not as nice, I can display a Google map instead in cases where Google Earth is not installed.

This is still a work in progress, but you can try uploading your logs here.

Reactions: Jtrjr and Mediacj
Works great indeed! For me Google Earth didn't work in Chrome but it did in Safari.

It would be great to have a metric option :)

Thanks for sharing!

My idea is to build a tool that will summarize the flight log and allow all data to be downloaded in CSV format for those who want to do detailed research and/or import the data into another application.

What do you think of this format? Would what you change and/or add?
That's looks very good and is an impressive start.
Would being able to export as a KML file be an easy feature to add?
I find the kml file is very handy for investigating lost Phantom mysteries.

New updates:
  • Added message when home point changes
  • Error-related messages are shown in bold red
  • Added links to download KML & uploaded log files

Reactions: Jtrjr
Very nice! Worked for me using my iMac running 10.8.5 and Safari 6.2.8. Goggle Earth worked fine.
I think with some simple color indications of good or bad flight/battery/sensor alerts (as does Healthy Drones)
you will have set up a substantial alternative.

(as does Healthy Drones)
you will have set up a substantial alternative.
Just to clarify -- I'm not trying to replace Healthy Drones. I like Healthy Drones, but I find it does not work well for helping people troubleshoot issues. It seems to be more of a tool for people who want to monitor their flights over a period of time.

hi, msinger, do you plan to create similar offline tool (jar, exe or something like that) just like BudWalker did with his DAT converter?

and by the way, I found 2 bugs in your KML generated files:
1. you cannot use <altitudeMode>relativeToGround</altitudeMode> , because in fact altitude in log is relative to the HomePoint, so it will be correctly displayed only at 100 % flat ground with the same height above sea level
2. according to KML specification, altitude values need to be stored in meters

Last edited:
do you plan to create similar offline tool (jar, exe or something like that) just like BudWalker did with his DAT converter?
I have no plans to do so at this time.

and by the way, I found 2 bugs in your KML generated files
I fixed those issues. You'll have to re-upload your logs.

Another data point - loaded/installed GEarth plugin successfully. Reloaded browser (S 9.0.3; ElC 10.11.3). The link in Message #30 above brings up your Browse : Choose : Upload page. It takes me to file listing where I find the *.txt file in my computer HD memory. I select the file for upload. However, when I click upload, it locks up at the Please Wait screen. Perhaps I missed something in the above. For what its worth, I was able to view the example data table and map from your initial post in this thread.

Thanks for your work.

Jumping, do you see a message after ~20 seconds saying the upload timed out? Or does the browser just hang forever after clicking "Upload Log"?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31