On the Action 3 page:
"Crazy Racing" (Looping)
Action 3 | Soundimage.org

On the Chiptunes 2 page:
"Pixelin' It Around Town" (Looping)
Chiptunes 2 | Soundimage.org

On the Funny 4 page:
"Caped Crusader Cat" (Looping)
"The Squishy Monsters Funk Rock Band" (Looping)
Funny 4 | Soundimage.org

And on the Puzzle Music 3 page:
"Future Puzzler" (Looping)
Puzzle Music 3 | Soundimage.org

Daily updates are here:
Security Check Required

Playlists are here:
Soundimage.org

You can also follow me here:
Eric Matyas (@EricMatyas) | Twitter

This is pretty cool. Thanks for making that resource available. I'm new to this and hope you will still have them available by the time I get to editing my own videos.

This is pretty cool. Thanks for making that resource available. I'm new to this and hope you will still have them available by the time I get to editing my own videos.

You're very welcome...and I add new tracks all the time so there will be even more. :)

Your music is outstanding, and I have found some that go with my video themes very well, mostly your dark/ominous page for videos of journeys through mountain or desert terrain and hard to reach historical sites (with credit, of course). You have a knack of writing good stuff and picking a perfect title. Thanks for your work and sharing them with us.

Your music is outstanding, and I have found some that go with my video themes very well, mostly your dark/ominous page for videos of journeys through mountain or desert terrain and hard to reach historical sites (with credit, of course). You have a knack of writing good stuff and picking a perfect title. Thanks for your work and sharing them with us.

You're very welcome...glad to hear that my tracks are helpful! Please feel free to share links to your videos...I'd love to see them! :)

Happy New Year Everyone!

If you haven't already noticed, I've tried to improve navigation on my site by creating a categorized menu of links to all of my pages on the right-hand side of each page. (If you don't immediately see it, scroll down a bit.) I hope it's helpful!

That said, I have a bunch of new free tracks for you to kick off the new year:

On the Chiptunes 2 page:
"Pixel Party" (Looping)
http://soundimage.org/chiptunes-2/

On the Events/Travel 2 page:
"Riding Thermals"
"Romantic Lands Beckon"
Events/Travel 2 | Soundimage.org

"Wind Up Things" (Looping)
"Bubble Puzzle" (Looping)

And don't forget...daily updates are here:
Security Check Required

Have a great week!

This week is turning out to be pretty hectic (ugh!) but I did manage to get some new tracks done for everyone. Here they are:

On the Action 3 page:
"Red Convertible" (Looping)
action 3 | Soundimage.org

On the Fantasy 8 page:
"Faraway Fables" (Looping)
Fantasy 8 | Soundimage.org

"Drifting Things" (Looping)

Don't forget to check out the new categorized menu of links to all my pages on the right-hand side of each page (if you haven't already.) If you don't immediately see it, scroll down a bit. I hope it's helpful!

Reactions: bLaStErAiD
New to the site. Saw this and checked out some samples. Just like all the rest, THANK YOU!

New to the site. Saw this and checked out some samples. Just like all the rest, THANK YOU!

Hey Craig, you're very welcome...I hope some of my tracks are helpful!

Speaking of which...

Here are this week's new free tracks:

On the City/Urban 2 page:
"Jewel Heist Intro" (Looping)
city urban 2 | Soundimage.org

On the Fantasy 8 page:
"Life in a Mystical Village" (Looping)
Fantasy music 8 | Soundimage.org

On the Nature/Science 2 page:
"Mysterious Deep"
http://soundimage.org/naturescience-2/

On the Puzzle Music 3 page:
"Power Puzzle" (Looping)

And on the Sci-Fi 6 page:
"Metal Monster Mash-a-Thon" (Looping)
Sci-Fi 6 | Soundimage.org

Have a good week!

Just like NM_Quad, I record desert/mountain scenes but around Las Vegas. Your music goes great with it. Found Mysterious-Deep last night.

Just like NM_Quad, I record desert/mountain scenes but around Las Vegas. Your music goes great with it. Found Mysterious-Deep last night.

Awesome...please feel free to share...I'd love to see your videos! :)

Let me be the first to use the weirdest music I could find, Soundimage.org has a lot to choose from.
We had a snow flurry and just had to get it up and out to the lake and so here it is, Phantom Rain Wet Suit gives me the utmost confidence to confront the cold and the snow and the pouring rain..
Also notice how clean the lens stays. very cool.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20