Free DJI Pilot Training - yeah, right!

Reaction score
get an email from DJI dated Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 7:35 AM
at 8:45 AM i follow the link for 'free pilot training - find an event near you'

turns out there is only space for 60 people at each event and only 24 events worldwide
and, as expected, registration is now closed in all (except Kuwait, Kuala Lumpur)

and at each event "one lucky participant will win a coupon for 50% off a new Phantom 2 Vision+"

this seems like a feeble effort, imho...

If you've been flying for a while the training won't offer much. I went to one of these this past Saturday and it's oriented towards "future" pilots and "lookers". It's about 2 hours of talking about DJI and it's products, staff will show you some equipment and demonstrate. They'll break you out in groups and let the lookers and futures fly a store Phantom 2 V+ for about 3 minutes. All of us that have been flying for a while never started up our drones. There was about 125 people at our event.

Agreed. You're not missing much. The only thing that made the one I went to worth it was seeing the Inspire but so what. It's mostly a couple hours of marketing.

Silverminer said:
Agreed. You're not missing much. The only thing that made the one I went to worth it was seeing the Inspire but so what. It's mostly a couple hours of marketing.
What city

Silverminer said:
They didn't have an Inspire at the one I went to this past weekend

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1