Free copy of PROdrenalin

Reaction score
If you need a good tool to process GoPro or Phantom2V+ footage, one of the best I've found is PROdrenalin by ProDAD, which I use routinely to minimize fisheye, do stabilization and also rudimentary color adjustment and denoising of video. I bought it some time ago for about $40, which is a good price for what it does, but you can get it today at http://sharewareonsale.com/s/prodad-prodrenalin-giveaway-coupon-sale for free!

Not sure how long this offer will be up but, as they say, the price is right.
Enjoy!
Guy

Thanks for the "Heads Up", very good post and 100% free download offer..... just grabbed it myself.

Downloaded 64bit and 32bit versions, offer works a treat. Thank you guydsmith!

The download links are dead; nether x86 nor x64 works :(

Hopefully they come back online...

Links were dead for me too but if you right click, save as, after a while (i went away for 20mins) it came up to save to computer. I had also clicked on the link and it was loading for ages so it may have been this, do both.

Then go through the rest of the instructions mentioned and voila! Think only 8 hours left when i did it.

Thanks for the heads-up op.

It's available until 12 midnight EST.

I couldn't get the online link to work, but the link in the email they sent me worked like a charm.

I downloaded also, had to register twice but finally got it registered and key to unlock the program. Seems straightforward and removal of fishseye is easy and fast. Has most of the Phantom models profiles already in the program so no need to build a custom profile

kenargo said:
I'm still bummed; the links continue to report offline. I'm starting to wonder...

Follow the links in the email

Thanks for the information. I have an Adobe Subscription, but it's nice to have something light weight that I can quickly do some basic things with. Can't wait to give this a try.

I'm in for a copy of each as well.

I like the price!

Thanks!

12 mins left on the offer.

thanks for sharing :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member