free android fpv apps?

Reaction score
before I download a litchi app I was wondering if there are any android apps that are free so I can try out fpv before I spend money on an app that I may not want to use if I don't like fpv.

before I download a litchi app I was wondering if there are any android apps that are free so I can try out fpv before I spend money on an app that I may not want to use if I don't like fpv.
What do you mean when you say FPV, the Go app has that?? Do you really mean Waypoints or VR ??

I've tried a couple different free vr apps and the ones I got to work the video lagged really bad,so I bit the bullet and bought litchi which works great plus if your into waypoints and the other autonomous flight modes it works better than djigo.but for regular flight I still use djigo the most

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

You can find litchi for free if you look around. Try it out and if you like it support the development and by it. If you would like I can point you in a direction for it or I can give it to you. Just pm me. Also only if you have a android device.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Litchi gives you 2 hours after you pay for it. If it doesn't do what you want you can get your money back. I was a bit worried about buying Litchi too, but once I tried it I loved it. I never use the DJI GO App anymore, at least not for flying anyway.

You can find litchi for free if you look around. Try it out and if you like it support the development and by it. If you would like I can point you in a direction for it or I can give it to you. Just pm me. Also only if you have a android device.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PhantomPilots mobile app
I tried looking around to see if I could find a vr app for my droid but have so far been unsuccessful, I you could send me some free sites I would really apprec. it.

Our android app is available for beta users, it doesn't do everything go or litchi do, as it's aimed at live streaming, but you should get a very high quality, zero lag video feed on your screen (people who watch on our site experience a lag of a few seconds, but that's due to our live streaming server and there's nothing we can do about that). You can contact me to get a copy.
Brian
www.skytubelive.com
www.instagram.com/skytubelive

I'm a big fan of Litchi, it has more features and a cleaner interface than DJI Go. It's only 20 bucks and it turns the Phantom from a hobbyist toy into a took for work.

The waypoints flying feature is great if you want to do repeated camera moves over the same area like when flying over a farm or surveying a construction site. I also like the panorama feature that automates 360° multi row panoramas.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic