Fpvlr stage 2

Reaction score
Selling a barely used stage 2 kit. Reason why selling is because I sold my phantom 3. And I got no use for it. I'm located in Miami. Asking 120 for it. I take offers. Prefer local please.
79861c2b48a7fd8558eb7c564d0410f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a phantom fc40 that is 5.8ghz like the vision. I was curious what these antennas are for. Are they just for the wifi on control side and phantom side, or is it 1 wifi antenna setup and the clover is for the phantom remote control?

dji phantom fc40
ardrone2 mod 4 telemetry+fpv
tplinkwr703+sunhans 2.5w and alpha 7dbi panel antenna for wifi boost
based in new jersey US

Also where r u located?

dji phantom fc40
based in new jersey US

I was curious what these antennas are for. Are they just for the wifi on control side and phantom side, or is it 1 wifi antenna setup and the clover is for the phantom remote control?

The small dome and clover is for wifi and the helical is for control. Great antenna.

Where r u located at?

dji phantom fc40
based in new jersey US

There are 3 antennas in this kit.
1 clover for 2.4 wifi
1 directional ( round) 2.4 wifi
1 directional 5.8 for controller.

Costs 169 brand new. I only used them a week. Reason why I sold my phantom 2.
I'm located here in Miami.

Sorry I just realized it won't really work right for my setup. Since I don't have the wifi extender being it's a phantom fc40. I'll look into it a bit more and let u know if I figure something out to make it work. I am using a wifi range extender for my setup so I might be able to get something going for that but as I understand, both of those wifi antennas are connected to the wifi extender on the vision and I only have a spot for one antenna

dji phantom fc40
based in new jersey US

Go to that website and just buy a single antenna instead. Cheaper. 2.4 or 5.8. Whatever you need

Thanks for the link and the honesty

dji phantom fc40
based in new jersey US

No no problem man. That's the only way to go. With honesty. By the way if you got questions. Call the owner Tony. He's the nicest guy!!

Reactions: dtitus6297
I was pondering putting the clover on my bird and just using the other 2 on pilot side. I think I'd be better off just getting them off the website so I can get exact what I need and know it will work. Thanks again

dji phantom fc40
based in new jersey US

Just get the single antenna you need. By the way they have 5.8 antenna that's insane. It's like an extra large version lol

Reactions: dtitus6297

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj