fpvlr phantom 3 antenna kit

Reaction score
Hi. Anyone interested in buying a fplvr antenna kit. I don need it. Brand new kit not used.
This is the ultimate setup for hand held amplified (boosted) long range set-up for the Phantom 3. Ease of aiming, 400% stock distance potential and much more penetration through trees, behind obstacles and more. All this comes with the proven FPVLR quality and support. Antennas are 9dBi CP helix antennas (half sphere helix), they are very compact and pack a great punch. Battery is made specifically with dual plugs to be able to power both amplifiers. a 3d mounting tray that clamps onto the handle bar of the radio is included as well as mounting hardware.

Gain: 9dBi LHCP (Left Hand Circular polarized)

SWR is 1.1:1 at 2410MHz.

I'm still debating this in my mind. I'm going back and forth. Definitely, in the long run I will want one of these.

Have now had a change of heart. have fitted the antennas too see if there's an improvement in obstacle penetration. Will try it out this evening.

Hi. Anyone interested in buying a fplvr antenna kit. I don need it. Brand new kit not used.
This is the ultimate setup for hand held amplified (boosted) long range set-up for the Phantom 3. Ease of aiming, 400% stock distance potential and much more penetration through trees, behind obstacles and more. All this comes with the proven FPVLR quality and support. Antennas are 9dBi CP helix antennas (half sphere helix), they are very compact and pack a great punch. Battery is made specifically with dual plugs to be able to power both amplifiers. a 3d mounting tray that clamps onto the handle bar of the radio is included as well as mounting hardware.

Gain: 9dBi LHCP (Left Hand Circular polarized)

SWR is 1.1:1 at 2410MHz.
how much

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers