FPVLR Connection & setup requirements

Reaction score
I have been recommended to order the FPVLR.com $110 bundle (fpv-31B) for my Phantom 2 non-vision setup with Boscam Tx TS353 and Boscam Rx LCD5802, both of these I'm still waiting to arrive from Banggood.
Can anyone tell me what connections I need - RP-SMA or SMA? Also what setup on the RX side - both Pin Wheels or 4.5 turn Helix with a pin wheel.

Send Tony an email directly.... He is a wizard.... I just got a full set up for my P2. Went from snow and crap video to crystal clear out past 1 mile. I also fitted one of his antennas on my Futaba transmitter.... I think my next goal is 2 miles...

I have been getting bad performance with my TS351 / RX LCD5802 so I went with that set of antennas you mentioned from fpvlr and am looking forward to their arrival.

Just keep in email contact with that Tony guy from fpvlr - he responds via the support email on their website. I explained to him what I needed and what equipment I was using and he indicated it wouldn't be a problem to get the proper male/female on the antennas for example our Rx has female connectors so the antennas need male but my TS351 and I'm pretty sure your TS353 have a male connector and therefore need an antenna with a female connector

QYV said:
I have been getting bad performance with my TS351 / RX LCD5802 so I went with that set of antennas you mentioned from fpvlr and am looking forward to their arrival.

Just keep in email contact with that Tony guy from fpvlr - he responds via the support email on their website. I explained to him what I needed and what equipment I was using and he indicated it wouldn't be a problem to get the proper male/female on the antennas for example our Rx has female connectors so the antennas need male but my TS351 and I'm pretty sure your TS353 have a male connector and therefore need an antenna with a female connector

Did you receive your FPVLR antenna's yet? Mine are on the way, cant wait to replace the cheap banggood clover leafs that work for about 100m

I received mine and they look great, unfortunately I crashed my Phantom a few days before they arrived and I still haven't gotten humpty dumpty back together and flying again. soon!
but I got them, they're exactly what I ordered and the workmanship seems quite legit.

I'll report back once I'm up and flying again but fwiw lots of people around here and been getting FPVLR antennas and reporting positively. haven't seen any negative comments

I got mine last week, they are gorgeous..handmade..BTW ask him in the e-mail about placements on the P2..I was going to go out the right hand side but he advised me differently for my particular set up..still waiting on the slow boat from china for my other bits to get my FPV going

I received my antennas and can confirm they are excellent!! Whilst I didn't push the limits I flew to a height of 250m and had no issues with the signal on my Boscam LCD5802 :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers