FPVLR antenna

Reaction score
I have upgraded my RC to FPVLR advanced kit and was so happy to get long range however, on first flight I have reached only 2,6 km - most likely because I was standing near by High voltage power lines

On my second flight I have reached 3,7 km and HD cut OFF, RC full bars

I am interested if this has something to do with Dji pilot app version 1.20 and only 8 channels available.

I also upgraded my RC to FPVLR advanced kit. We need to spread the word to all Phantom pilots. I (NEVER SEE A WEAK SIGNAL ALERT) in my DJI GO App. The Range is way beyond your battery capacity. But I still alway fight in the field of site. The setup takes away all those scary moments of a fly away. Think of it as an insurance policy.
For What it's worth.
William E. Burrows Jr.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have upgraded my RC to FPVLR advanced kit and was so happy to get long range however, on first flight I have reached only 2,6 km - most likely because I was standing near by High voltage power lines

I am interested if this has something to do with Dji pilot app version 1.20 and only 8 channels available.
do the 32 channel hack

I make it on average inleast 5 KM every flight, & only have a 3d printed windsurfer, I only have to turn around because of battery, idk how effective these antenna boosters truly are. Still had full HD and control...

Reactions: bobmyers

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl