Fpvlr antenna bundle post

Reaction score
P2 Boscam ts353. I got the antennas today. They look great. Sturdy construction. Exactly what I was expecting. I took it out in a maiden voyage late today, and noticed 2 things, first, the antenna on the transmitter is rather long. I assume the reasoning for this it to get a good signal with less obstructions.

1. What is the suggested manner of taking off and landing the drone without damaging the antenna? Should I turn the antenna slightly so that it will clear the ground, or should I be taking off and landing on an elevated surface so that the antenna doesn't touch the ground. Or should I just leave it straight and allow the drone to take of and land on the antenna?

2. When I got to about 1000 meters I noticed the connection starting to Break up. I was getting the thick popcorn lines running down the screen. I noticed if I touched the remote control antenna, the one controlling the drone, that the signal would instantly clear up. So my thought is that there is some feedback. Should I try a different channel on my Boscam ts353 or is there a different fix?

Thanks in advance guys!

dirkclod said:
:lol: I know but that ought to tell ya theres a lot of info there on his antenna's I always start at the end and go back .
I searched "signal" and "interference" and didn't find my answer.

I tilt my antenna on the P2's transmitter so it clears the ground. You might try tilting the controller antenna one way or the other to see if it makes a difference.

johncanfield said:
I tilt my antenna on the P2's transmitter so it clears the ground. You might try tilting the controller antenna one way or the other to see if it makes a difference.

Thank you john! I'm going to give it a shot tomorrow. I'll report back with my findings

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1