FPVLR Advanced Antenna Kit for P3

Reaction score
I'm selling a brand new, still in the boxes FPVLR Antenna kit for the Phantom 3. I bought this thinking I would use it more for security in some areas I fly more than anything else. I've never really had any problems though and decided I just didn't want the extra lugging of items, charging of batteries, and then trying to get this into my phantom bag. So it has sat around for a little while now and it's time to find it a new home.

Everything is in the box, bag, or wrapper it came in. Never mounted or installed. One box for a wifi extender arrived banged up, but nothing inside the box is affected. I've posted pictures of the box and its contents.

I'm looking for $225 for the kit, shipped to anywhere in the CONUS. Contact me here if you are interested or on rcgroups where I've posted the same kit.

IMG_1187.JPG
IMG_1189.JPG
IMG_1190.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Extreme24
that looks like a version 2 but can you verify? I think the version 1 is taller. (both good)

thanks

that looks like a version 2 but can you verify? I think the version 1 is taller. (both good)

thanks

I'll have to look into the differences between the v1 and v2 kit and get back to you. I received this August 27th so it is only a month old, but I haven't really followed FPVLR or their products since I got it. So, it's possible they've released a v2 since then.

Reactions: Skipholiday

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers