FPV

Reaction score
OK friends I finally got a Zenmuse H3-3D for my Phantom 2,I also have the IOSD Mini with Immersion 5.8mhz all connected with the no soldier wire connections but I still have no video!!I've tried changing both settings on tx & monitor and once in awhile I'll get fuzzy(not clear by any means)picture,what else can I do,I've tried changing antennae's,I have a cheap TFT color monitor with built in receiver!!Please help!!!
fbd2fbd67911ab7b0e07f6ec41117166.jpg
0748411d15f9dd084abb120d92ec47f1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Do I need the Interference Board because it's a Phantom 2 with a Zenmuse 3D & IOSD & 5.8mhz Immersion Tx please let me know

I have a cheap TFT color monitor with built in receiver!!Please help!!!

Umm... maybe THAT'S your problem... what make/model is it??

Do I need the Interference Board because it's a Phantom 2 with a Zenmuse 3D & IOSD & 5.8mhz Immersion Tx please let me know

That would help as well. I feel that if you have a Zenmuse you should have the interference board installed as well.

And when you say "no video", what exactly do you mean? No OSD? No video at all? What GoPro are you using? Is it turned on? Stupid question, I know, but you'd be surprised at how many people don't have it turned on...

The more info you provide, the better we can help...

As far as turning on GoPro 3 that I have there was a couple times I did forget to turn it on as for the monitor I threw that cheap one out and bought a Flysight Black pearl and a interference board once I put together I'll see!

As far as turning on GoPro 3 that I have there was a couple times I did forget to turn it on as for the monitor I threw that cheap one out and bought a Flysight Black pearl and a interference board once I put together I'll see!

Ok, cool... report back when you can, hoping for good news...

OK my fellow pilots finally got video,Iosd mini working, the wiring was fine it was a bad immersion tx(don't know how it was new)but I got all good equipment(makes a big difference then cheap-o)so it's all working Thanks to you guys!who-raa

All without interference board I get perfect picture but I will connect board when it comes

All without interference board I get perfect picture but I will connect board when it comes

Best place to mount the interference board is inside the shell.

Reactions: kenjancef

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20