FPV

I realize that the head play FPV will not work with the latest firmthere a FPV system that will work

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
So I understand that the headplay FPV will not work with the latest firmware what FPV will work for my phantom 3 advanced

So I understand that the headplay FPV will not work with the latest firmware what FPV will work for my phantom 3 advanced
Headplay works fine with mine.

I would recommend it-- it has been a great improvement to what the camera is seeing with much clearer detail. It takes a little getting used to but it is not heavy and is comfortable to wear as well as easy to take off if you need to look at the tablet on the controller. I have the FAT Shark HD goggles also, but I prefer the head play.

I would recommend it-- it has been a great improvement to what the camera is seeing with much clearer detail. It takes a little getting used to but it is not heavy and is comfortable to wear as well as easy to take off if you need to look at the tablet on the controller. I have the FAT Shark HD goggles also, but I prefer the head play.
Thanks for the reply, I think I have made my decision. Now if I can find a pair.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4