FPV

What is the best FPV setup for P2V+ with gopro thx....

I've read both of your post and I have one question. Do you even own a P2V+ ??

Reason for asking is anyone who owns P2V+ knows that you either use an ipad, iphone or a tablet with an app to view the flight, telemetry, camera settings etc Now you can modify a P2V+.to use a zenmuse gimbal and GoPro camera and operate the camera using wifi which would be a better setup then the original camera/gimbal setup on the P2V+.

Is you'd a stock p2v+ with the gimbel and camera or is this a used purchase with a different set up. Put a photo online of what you have and we can better answer that question.

@RoyVa it was a gift from my brother n the original gimbal with cam r broken (gimbal cable broke) ok!!!! I fixed n then the app said no connection with phantom, the guy who fixed the cam said thats the wifi nodule inside the phantom n I don't think i want to spend $200 fixing that one, I sold the cam n with that $$$ i want to buy something for my gopro 3...... I will upload a pic later, thx man for your response

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441066231.764839.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441066245.817063.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441066256.605200.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441066269.011387.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441066279.516243.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441066289.538310.jpg

Reactions: cubandrone
@RoyVa it was a gift from my brother n the original gimbal with cam r broken (gimbal cable broke) ok!!!! I fixed n then the app said no connection with phantom, the guy who fixed the cam said thats the wifi nodule inside the phantom n I don't think i want to spend $200 fixing that one, I sold the cam n with that $$$ i want to buy something for my gopro 3...... I will upload a pic later, thx man for your response

Its doable.
Ingredients:
1 x Zenmuse H3-3D 1.1 or 1.0 is fine.
1 x 15cm Zenmuse P2 non vision Part 3 cable pack (about $10).
1 x 1/2 a cup of luck and hope the wifi module still works. I would look into doing the Artic silver mod to preserve the wifi module.

Directions.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2213815&page=17

Plug the red arrow cable below back into the module. Follow the other end of this cable and plug into the CAM port on the MAIN BOARD.
Next to the CAM port is the ZENMUSE PORT. If that port is used, unplug it as that is used for the digital anti interference board for the vision camera.
Take the 15cm Zenmuse cable that you purchased and plug into the ZENMUSE port and take the other end and plug into the H33D.
Everything is plug and play - no soldering.

Add android phone and voila!!! (IOS does work but on third party apps like Litchi and FPVbooster).

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots%20-%20DJI%20Phantom%20Forum1441066245_817063.jpg

Reactions: Fplvert

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1