FPV

Reaction score
I had a thread about this but I can not find it. Hence the new thread. Thought I had the problem solved! But no. The problem is: When I first turn on the monitor, with the transm on and th drone on, I get the flight info from the IOSD mini. When I turn the camera on the picture is stable, but the info from the IOSD mini starts rolling or flickering. I pulled the little white plug and reset it and everything was alright. Next time I flew same thing.
Everything on same channel etc. The monitor is a Lilliput, Transmitter is a Ts5832. Get video fine.
Any ideas? Thanks

I had a thread about this but I can not find it. Hence the new thread. Thought I had the problem solved! But no. The problem is: When I first turn on the monitor, with the transm on and th drone on, I get the flight info from the IOSD mini. When I turn the camera on the picture is stable, but the info from the IOSD mini starts rolling or flickering. I pulled the little white plug and reset it and everything was alright. Next time I flew same thing.
Everything on same channel etc. The monitor is a Lilliput, Transmitter is a Ts5832. Get video fine.
Any ideas? Thanks

When the telemetry from the iOSD starts to roll does the video do the same or is it stationary? Are you using a plug n play cable between the TX and iOSD module or is the cable hard (soldered) wired?

Jason: Only the telemetry rolls. Without taking it apart, I would say it is plug and play. I have reseated all the plugs on the outside of the hull. May have to take a look on the inside. The only thing I have added was a Flytrek data logger. However I can unplug the unit (on the outside) and it does not make a difference. Unless you have any other ideas, I will open it up and check those connections.

Jason: Only the telemetry rolls. Without taking it apart, I would say it is plug and play. I have reseated all the plugs on the outside of the hull. May have to take a look on the inside. The only thing I have added was a Flytrek data logger. However I can unplug the unit (on the outside) and it does not make a difference. Unless you have any other ideas, I will open it up and check those connections.

Try turning on the camera first and see if that makes a difference. An yes you could have a defective plug n play cable. The only things on the outside of the P2 are the gimbal and TX everything else is inside the shell.
IMG_0016.jpg IMG_5551.jpg

My IOSD, Anti interference card and transmitter are all outside. I ill try turning camera on first, before I open the case. Thanks again

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj