FPV WORKING on P2V+ ???

Reaction score
How many of you P2V+ owners still have working FPV using the latest (1.0.50) version of the DJI App?
I would be grateful for replies and what smartphone you are using.
thank you

Re: FPV on P2V+???

jspad said:
How many of you P2V+ owners still have working FPV using the latest (1.0.50) version of the DJI App?
thank you

I have 2 P2 VISION plus and use a Samsung Galaxy S4 and IPad mini retina. All work perfectly.

Cocoa Beach Kiter said:
jspad said:
thank you

I have 2 P2 VISION plus and use a Samsung Galaxy S4 and IPad mini retina. All work perfectly.
What version of the app are you using?

jspad said:
Cocoa Beach Kiter said:
jspad said:
thank you

Whta version of the app are you using?

Sorry... The latest available on both. The one with GS.

Iphone 5, iPad 2, P2V and V+, always use the latest versions of all apps and firmware updates, never once had any issues apart from my original P1. On the P1, I could never toggle the switch to enter calibration mode. It just wouldn't work. But it flew ok, (until I ditched it in the sea...)

CBS

Mine worked flawlessly (except for erratic height in telemetry but my P1 also does this) for two months but suddenly no video when I go to use it.
I am using a Samsung S4 normally but I have also used a Galaxy tab 3 and an iPhone 4s. The Galaxy Tab has issues with the app.

I was wondering how many people had functioning P2V+ because the Techs at DJI told me that my video issue wasent fixable without them releasing a new app. I just couldn't accept this and it obviously isn't true.
Thanks again for your reply.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj