FPV wont work, but I get speed, height etc

Reaction score
Hello,
I have not been able to use my FPV on my phone. Phantom Vision 2, all updated including camera. I can see the elevation, speed, compass, satellites, etc, but no FPV. The camera works, Im able to take pictures as well as video (I remove the card from camera and download on my PC). Its not the plus version, so does it have to be the camera. I used a working camera from a friend and worked just fine on my Phantom. So, what would I need to fix within the camera?
I hate the idea of mailing it in and waiting 4-6 weeks and a large bill for something I might be able to fix.
Any thoughts?
Thanks

highrolla7 said:
Hello,
I have not been able to use my FPV on my phone. Phantom Vision 2, all updated including camera. I can see the elevation, speed, compass, satellites, etc, but no FPV. The camera works, Im able to take pictures as well as video (I remove the card from camera and download on my PC). Its not the plus version, so does it have to be the camera. I used a working camera from a friend and worked just fine on my Phantom. So, what would I need to fix within the camera?
I hate the idea of mailing it in and waiting 4-6 weeks and a large bill for something I might be able to fix.
Any thoughts?
Thanks

So can you just not connect through your phone, or?

My P2V has done the same thing a couple times. I fixed it by reinstalling the app on my iPhone.

Sort of, i can see all stats on my phone such as elevation, satellites, speed, but cannot see first person view on my phone while flying. Screen where you would see what the camera is pointing at is black. Yes, the lens cap is off.
I have reinstalled app a few times, no luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.