FPV video out

Reaction score
Hi all!

I am having an issue with the video out from the h3-2d. What I did was connect the included video out cable rom the zenmuse to my video transmitter and when I power it on all I get is black video.

Here is the FPV setup I have

http://www.helipal.com/storm-all-in-one-fpv-combo-deluxe.html

I have tested the setup directly from the USB of the GoPro and it is working fine so I believe the issue lies somewhere within the zenmuse. On the video transmitter there is a red yellow and black for the video signal. There is also a red yellow and black from the zenmuse video out cable. Everything I read has said to only connect the yellow and black and not the red. Should I connect the red? Any thoughts on what my issue could be? I'd greatly appreciate any help!

Thanks in advance!

I'm not the expert but I did one this morning that is working. Do you have a picture of your hookup?

I don't have a pic of my setup right now but this is exactly how I have it setup.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 590
I have it running into this transmitter using only the yellow and black for video and the black and red for power

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 540
Again, I'm not the expert but is this a P2 or P1? I'm asking because of the wiring diagram you showed. The P2 is not done that way.

Well, not exactly to sure what p1 or p2 means but I ended up changing the transmitter and the receiver to another frequency with those tiny switches and it all started working! Haha, who knew. Thanks for the replys though!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.