FPV Shots Preferred or Cause Dizziness

Reaction score
I get that FPV can capture some action shots that non FPV drones cannot. As far as viewability goes what are your thoughts on watching video footage with moving angles as the FPV drone loops and rolls versus footage from a traditional drone that stays level? Does anyone get visually tired trying to keep up with the FPV footage or is it exciting and not a problem at all?

I dont mind watching fvp,its better than wearing goggles that give motion sickness

I dont mind watching fvp,its better than wearing goggles that give motion sickness
You haven’t watched video from my son’s FPV on a big screen TV then. After two minutes you feel like you’re riding the vomit comet. Non stop action and you are never straight and level for more than a fraction of a second.

It all depends on what you want the viewer to experience, like any other video. A fpv itself isn’t all that interesting out of context.

You haven’t watched video from my son’s FPV on a big screen TV then. After two minutes you feel like you’re riding the vomit comet. Non stop action and you are never straight and level for more than a fraction of a second.
Lol yeh I love watching ,if editing good it's great to watch,its when some in edit flip the film with unnecessary wrong side up flips with screen or inverted flip of video i dont like,,it has to flow,,

Reactions: DoomMeister
I can handle watching on my phone, but on a larger screen it is like you are strapped to the top and in for the ride of your life. Punch outs, flips, weaving through trees, power dives, loops, split S’es, and so on.

I do like cinematic FPV clips included in a video edit. There are some scenes that just call for a clip that makes it look like you are banking, diving, or climbing in a plane. They can actually make for good transitions too.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20